Friday, March 11, 2016

ABOUT ME


Hey guys my name is Daniela Popoca. Im 14 years old. I like playing sport.  My favorite is playing basketball. This year I was on the basketball team for Frank Black Middle School. It’s my last year in middle school. Im kind of sad but kind of happy. Im sad because im going to highschool and im scared. Other than that im happy because in middle school there is messy girls. They just know how to ruin my day. Anyway as I was saying I also play soccer but it’s not my favorite I just like watching it better.

There is four member’s in my family. My mom, dad, and brother.  My brother is 4 year old. He is so annoying but I love him. I can’t do anything about him. My brother’s name is Diego. He loves cars. I also love my parents. Especially my mom because she takes care of me. They give me everything I want. I sometimes don’t appreciate that. I need to learn how to because I take some things for granted sometimes. Anyway that it for today. That basically all u need to know about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment